Very Merry Cocktails features more than 50 festive cocktail recipes.
This book has something for every holiday occasion, whether a kid-friendly cookie party, an elegant New Year’s Eve soirée or a cozy night in for two.
Recipes range from timeless classics and classics with a twist to party punchbowls and zero-proof libations.
• A perfect stocking stuffer year after year
• Includes both cocktails and mocktails
• Brimming with vibrant photography
Make and enjoy seasonal drinks like Hot Buttered Rum, the Holiday Bellini, ‘Tis the Season Sangria, and Foamy Mexican Hot Chocolate.
With just the right amount of Christmas kitsch, this is an essential collection for cocktail enthusiasts, holiday hosts, and anyone who loves the holiday season.
- Packed with festive drink recipes, this book makes for a great add-on gift, stocking stuffer, or seasonal hostess gift.
- Makes a lovely addition to a holiday-themed bar cart
- Perfect for people who love Christmas and holiday drinks, merrymakers looking to get in the holiday spirit, and entertainers and hosts
- Add it to the shelf with books like The Artisanal Kitchen: Holiday Cocktails: The Best Nogs, Punches, Sparklers, and Mixed Drinks for Every Festive Occasion by Nick Mautone; Winter Cocktails: Mulled Ciders, Hot Toddies, Punches, Pitchers, and Cocktail Party Snacks by Maria del Mar Sacasa; and The Craft Cocktail Party: Delicious Drinks for Every Occasion by Julie Reiner
New Year’s Day Bloody Mary Bar
MAKES 8 DRINKS
Up your brunch game with this impressive spread. The list of suggested garnishes is just a starting point— anything salty, briny, or savoury can make a fun addition (Bacon! Pickled carrots! Dill sprigs!)—the sky’s the limit!
32 oz [960 ml] Clamato
8 oz [240 ml] vodka
4 tsp creamed horseradish
1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp Tabasco
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Celery stalks Stuffed olives Pepperoncini Marinated pearl onions Kosher pickle spears Diced pepper Jack cheese 2 lemons, quartered
Combine the Clamato, vodka, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, and Tabasco in a large glass pitcher. Add salt and pepper to taste. Stir vigorously. Arrange the garnish bar toppings in separate tumbler and old fashioned glasses, with smaller items (such as olives, pepperoncini, pearl onions, diced cheese) pre-skewered.
Serve in tall highball glasses filled with ice. Squeeze a lemon quarter over each drink and drop into the glass before adding the desired garnishes.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Chronicle Books.