If you’re looking to fire up your grilling game, then you need a wood pellet grill and smoker. Not only does it grill foods perfectly every time, but it also infuses them with a smoky flavour that enhances the texture and taste of your BBQ dishes.
With Healthy Wood Pellet Grill & Smoker Cookbook as your go-to guide for healthy, competition-level results, you’ll be making lower-carb versions of all your BBQ favourites for summer picnics, backyard BBQs, and family pitch-ins.
This book features:
• 100 recipes for appetizers, beef, lamb, game, pork, poultry, seafood, soups, salads, and sides
• Full-color photography of mouth-watering recipes
• Expert advice on how to choose the best wood pellets for grilling and smoking
• A temperature guide to help you cook foods to the desired doneness
• Nutritional data that includes carbs, calories, total fat, fibre, and protein